Navigate to the WiFi configuration page by clicking “– WiFi” in the Network Configurations sub-menu on the Pressac EnOcean Gateway web-interface.
Then change “WiFi connection” from “disabled” to “enabled”.
Once you have switched on the connection you will need to input the network name (SSID) and the password for the WiFi connection that you wish to connect to. The security type will be populated automatically for you when you connect to the WiFi network.
- WiFi status – Connection status of the WiFi, either disconnected or connected.
- Connection – The WiFi connection can be enabled or disabled from here.
- Network name (SSID) – Name of your WiFi network. This is case sensitive so take care when entering. If you are unsure contact your network administrator.
- Security type – Security type the gateway detected when connecting to your WiFi network.
- Password – Password used to connect to your WiFi network.